School uniform can be ordered any time – please complete the form below and return it to the office. Alternatively Emblematic, our school uniform supplier, have a store on Glebe Road, Bedlington so uniform can also be purchased in store or visit their online store at www.emblematic.co.uk
Our school colours are royal blue, white and grey.
Our uniform is comprised of:
- Royal Blue Jumper, Cardigan, Sweatshirt (available from school).
- White / Royal Blue Shirt, T-Shirt, Polo-shirt, Blouse.
- White or Grey Socks.
- Grey Skirt, Pinafore Dress, Trousers, Shorts
- Gingham dresses are optional for girls in summer time.
- Our Upper Key Stage 2 pupils also wear a tie
- Waterproof Fleeced Rain jackets are also available.
All shoes worn in school should be suitable for playtimes when children will be running around. Shoes or boots should be black.
For Physical Education lessons children will need the following:
- Games, Gymnastics & Dance – Shorts, T-shirt, Sandshoes
- Football – Shorts, T-shirt, Shin pads, Trainers or Football boots
- Netball / Cricket – Shorts, T-shirt, Sandshoes or Trainers
- Swimming – Swimsuit, Swimming Hat, Towel. Goggles are optional
PE kit should also be provided for outdoor lessons. When weather permits children will have PE lessons outside and should wear warm clothing. Dark tracksuit bottoms and a dark jumper should be worn with trainers when outside.
Jewellery, including earrings, should not be worn by children in school. Pupils who wear jewellery may expose themselves and others to risk of serious injury, particularly during practical lessons where apparatus is used and also during physical education and games activities. Reasonable exceptions to the rule that jewellery should not be worn might include the wearing of an inexpensive watch. However this must be removed during PE and games activities.
We ask parents to ensure that items of value are not brought into school. This includes expensive watches, iPods, hand-held games, mobile phones etc. It makes it easier if all clothing including shoes and watches are clearly marked with your child’s name. That way if items are misplaced and then found they can be quickly returned to their owner.